PASSENGER AND LUGGAGE TRANSPORT RULES
JSC OLEGO TRANSPORTAS
1.The Passenger and Luggage Transport Rules (hereinafter referred to as these Rules) establish the procedure for the organization and execution of passenger and luggage transportation services provided by UAB Olego Transportas (hereinafter referred to as the Carrier) under the name of Oro Uosto Ekspresas (Airport Express) services.
2. These rules apply to the carriage of passengers by bus and minibus on regular, special and charter flights within the territory of the Republic of Lithuania and international routes.
3. UAB Olego Transportas undertakes to ensure the safe transportation of passengers and luggage by the means of transport.
SALE AND RETURN OF TICKETS
4. Ticket is an agreement between the Passenger and the Carrier which grants the Passenger the right to use the vehicle and the services provided by the Carrier only on the route indicated on the ticket and on the agreed terms.
5. Ticket is nominal and by paying for the ticket, the Passenger also confirms that he is familiar with the ticket sales terms and transport regulations.
6. Ticket sales outlets:
6.1. Online on the address https://www.ollex.lt/express.
6.2. At the Carrier's office in Klaipėda (at the address Naujojo Sodo g. 1C, Klaipėda).
6.3. ta the Carrier's office in Vilnius (at the address Rodūnios Kelias 2, Vilnius (Vilnius airport)).
6.4. From the driver just before the trip. Tickets are only sold if there are free places available on the bus, by payment only in cash in local currency.
6.5. Authorized ticket offices (agency fees may be charged in addition to the ticket price).
7. Ticket prices in different points of sale owned by the Carrier (at the office and from the driver) are determined by the Carrier at his discretion.
8. A passenger refusing to purchase a ticket (luggage receipt) is discharged from the vehicle.
9. When purchasing a ticket, the Passenger must provide the Carrier with the following information:
9.1. name, surname
9.2. contact phone
9.3. E-mail: address
9.4. preferred date of travel and departure time.
10. If the ticket is purchased for a child who needs a child seat, the Buyer must provide the information at least 24 hours before the start of the trip. In the comments section, the buyer must indicate the age and weight of the child.
11. The Passenger is responsible for the correctness of the data provided in paragraphs 9 and 10.
12. Ticket returns and changes:
12.1 The Carrier shall not refund money for the ticket if the trip did not occur because the Passenger himself did not arrive to the departure point in time and did not use the service.
12.2. Passengers can return tickets before the departure time indicated on the ticket when at least 24 hours remain to the trip. In this case, the Passenger will be refunded 70% of the amount, in other cases the money for the unused ticket will not be refunded.
12.3. It is possible to change the travel date and time indicated on the ticket if there are at least 24 hours left until the scheduled start of the trip and there are vacant places in the newly selected trip.
12.4. If, due to the Carrier's fault, the bus cannot depart on a trip or if the trip has been terminated due to a technical malfunction of the bus, the Carrier will arrange the replacement of the bus as soon as possible. In addition, the Carrier shall ensure that:
12.4.1. if, for the reasons listed in this paragraph, arrival at the destination is delayed for at least 2 hours, upon the Passenger's written request, he will be compensated 50% of the ticket price.
12.4.2. if, for the reasons listed in this paragraph, arrival at the destination is delayed for at least 5 hours, upon the Passenger's written request, he will be compensated 100% of the ticket price.
12.4.3. If the bus did not go on a trip due to the fault of the Carrier, the Passenger shall, upon request of the Passenger, return the 100% ticket value.
PASSENGER DELIVERY, TRANSPORT, DISEMBARKATION
13. Passengers are picked up and disembarked at predefined Passenger boarding/disembarkation points, which are listed on the website https://www.ollex.lt/ekspresas.
14. Passengers with disabilities, passengers with young children, pregnant women, and the elderly have the preference to enter the vehicle.
15. Passengers with term tickets can take another flight organized by the Carrier in the same direction as indicated on the Passenger's ticket. They are picked up after accepting the Passengers who have purchased preliminary tickets on the scheduled trip if vacant seats are available. The term ticket, in the same direction, is valid 12 hours from the scheduled departure time on the next scheduled trips.
16. Blind persons have the right to ride passenger road vehicles with a guide dog only with the documents indicating the dog's state of health and vaccinations. The guide dog is free of charge and does not have to occupy a seat. In this case, the requirement for transporting pets in the container provided for in paragraph 17 of these Rules shall not apply.
17. Pets are only allowed to be transported in cages adapted for transport.
18. Pets in the luggage compartment are carried free of charge.
19. Small animals in cages adapted for transport, the dimensions whereof do not exceed 40 × 38 × 61 cm, may be carried in the passenger cabin if they do not occupy additional space.
20. Larger pets can be transported in transportation cages in the cabin, but they a separate Passenger ticket at the usual cost must be purchased for them.
21. The Passenger is responsible for the health of the pet. The Carrier accepts no responsibility for the damage caused by pets during a trip in the luggage compartment or in the passenger cabin.
22. If the Passenger concealed the pet and it was found after boarding, the Carrier has the right to disembark the Passenger at the nearest stop
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CARRIER
23. The Carrier is not liable for bus delays and lagging behind schedule if delays are due to the reasons beyond the control of the Carrier (including but not limited to: unfavourable weather conditions, transport jams, road repairs, activities of state bodies, customs and passport control et.) as well as the activities of the Passengers themselves, which hinders the Carrier to perform his work, as well as for other reasons which the Carrier, regardless of the circumstances, could not anticipate and prevent.
24. The Carrier is not liable for lost items of the Passenger in the bus. If the items are found by the Carrier, they are handled in accordance with the procedure described in paragraphs 34 and 36.
25. The Carrier is not liable for the loss of the Passenger if it was caused by a bus delay or cancellation of the trip, where this occurred for reasons beyond the control of the Carrier (including but not limited to: unfavourable weather conditions, transport jams, road repairs, activities of state bodies, customs and passport control et.) as well as the activities of the Passengers themselves, which hinders the Carrier to perform his work, as well as for other reasons which the Carrier, regardless of the circumstances, could not anticipate and prevent.
26. The carrier has the right:
26.1. disembark passengers who refuse to pay for a ride;
26.2. not accept or disembark drunk passengers, passengers with dirty clothes, where prohibited types of luggage or otherwise violating these rules at the closest stop of any type;
26.3. to disembark a Passenger if his actions endanger or interfere with other bus passengers;
26.4. to disembark a Passenger if he does not have the necessary documents for the border crossing point or they are not properly last;
26.5. temporarily discontinue a regular voyage in the event of unexpected road condition and severe meteorological conditions or during natural disasters;
26.6. request a compensation in the amount of 3 transfers for the voyage from the Passenger for damaged, dirty, rusted, Passenger compartment or seat;
27. The Carrier must:
27.1. during the trip, to have the crew documents and submit them at the inspecting officer's request.
PASSENGER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
28. The passenger has the right to:
28.1. occupy the number of seats indicated on the ticket;
28.2. carry luggage free of charge in accordance with paragraphs 30 and 21 of these Rules;
28.3. return the ticket and receive the money paid for it or a part thereof in the cases specified in paragraph 12 of these Rules;
29. The Passenger must:
29.1. buy a ticket;
29.2. preserve the ticket before the end of the trip, to submit it to the crew during the inspection or at the inspecting officer's request;
29.3. take care of his/her safety: if there are seats available – to sit and secure the seat belt;
29.4. follow the established procedure;
29.5. during the journey to have and submit at the request to the crew or the controlling officer the originals of documents confirming the identity of the person.
LUGGAGE TRANSPORT, STORAGE
30. Every passenger has the right to carry free of charge one hand luggage IN the cabin of the vehicle, the size whereof does not exceed 45 × 35 × 20 cm (the sum of all sides does not exceed: 100 cm).
31. In the luggage compartment of a vehicle, one luggage unit with a maximum dimensions of 70 × 30 × 55 cm can be carried for a charge (the sum of all sides does not exceed: 155 cm). A passenger can carry the second luggage unit even the dimensions are larger, if, after boarding all passengers, there is free space in the trunk.
32. Luggage is accepted into the luggage compartment of the vehicle and issued by the crew at the destination point upon presentation of the ticket.
33. Flammable, explosive, stinky, etching substances, sharp, cut object, guns, objects that can smear vehicle upholstery or passenger clothing, bulk luggage that prevents the passage, pets without cages, and materials and articles listed in the list of prohibited EU substances and items cannot be carried on by vehicles.
34. If the luggage is not elected within 30 days, the luggage is sold.
35. It is prohibited to carry luggage that is not owned by any passenger, in the luggage compartment.
36. The Carrier shall retain the luggage left in the bus, as well as the items found on the bus (except perishable products) for 1 month.
37. Carriers, crews and passengers are liable for violations of these rules in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
38. A protocol of administrative offense does not exempt the Passenger from the obligation to purchase a ticket (luggage receipt), i.e. to pay for the transportation.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
39. You can submit a request / complaint to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax: (8 5) 279) 1466, the website www.vvtat.lt), as well as for the territorial offices of the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority in the counties, or to complete the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ .